BRAD is hiring for a Public Transit Shop Manager for Pocahontas. All applicants must have a CDL with a P endorsement. This position is Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch.
- Maintain oil changes and wash all transit buses and contracted agency vehicles.
- Ensure all safety and maintenance issues are completed upon review of driver’s daily inspection sheets.
- Maintains shop building, outside property, and equipment.
- Coordinates repairs by third-party services.
- Completes required annual inspections on all transit buses.
- Maintain Semi-Annual wheelchair lift inspection on all transit buses.
- Backup driver and dispatcher as needed.
- This is not an inclusive list of job responsibilities.
BRAD is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all employees. all employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Employment at BRAD is not influenced or affected by an applicant or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability unrelated to the ability to do a job, gender identity, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.