BRAD Child Development Programs is looking to hire a floater position for Virginia Atkinson Early Child Development Center. This 12-month position is full-time Monday-Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- Works with Center Director and teachers to ensure planning and implementation of learning experiences that promote school readiness skills.
- Works with Center Director and Teachers to establish and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment. * Works to support the social and emotional development of children.
- Works to encourage the involvement of the families in program participation.
- Responsible for assisting the teacher with the day-to-day care of children.
- Responsible for assisting with food service in the classrooms.
- Assists teachers with the daily routine form documenting information to share with parents about their child’s day.
- Uses positive guidance techniques to guide children’s behavior.
- Must enroll in CDA classes this Spring (2022) at BRTC.
Starting pay is $11.29 and will receive an increase after completion of the CDA class.
BRAD Child Development Programs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BRAD offers group health, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days of employment. Employer-paid life insurance of $20,000. Employer matched retirement plan. Employees can gain sick and annual time for each pay period.