This position is a full-time,12-month position at 1411 Patrick Drive, Pocahontas.
This position works directly under the supervision of the Accountant/Program Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to.
- Will perform secretarial and bookkeeping responsibilities.
- Must properly enter the required information for new vendors.
- Code property invoices/statements with accounting codes.
- Reconcile invoices/statements.
- Calculates and prepares for payment all local travel requests.
- Prepares payroll summary information.
- Process payments.
- Prints accounting reports as required.
- Have paid bills prepared and available for auditors upon request.
- Prepare deposits and/or deliver deposits to the bank as needed.
- Generate expenditure reports as required.
- Assists with fiscal year-end closing as required.
- Prepare and/or revise program forms; and make copies of program forms to ensure an adequate supply is readily available.
- AA with additional business-related courses and one-year related experience preferred.
BRAD is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”