BRAD Senior Citizen Center is looking to hire a Site Director in Walnut Ridge. This position is part-time Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 1:30 pm.
- Provide direct supervision to staff and volunteers.
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarterly reports documenting services.
- Documentation of socialization services.
- Comply with center allocations.
- Evaluate eligibility of clients based on program guidelines.
- Maintain client files.
- Develop and implement emergency and fire procedures.
- Maintain payments, records and receipts for self-pay clients.
- Coordination of required fundraisers.
- Must demonstrate the ability to positively work with participants, fellow workers and all other individuals dealing with the senior citizen’s program.
- Ensure USDA-approved meals are served, packages and distributed by AAA regulations.
- Schedule and transport clients to and from the center, as well as other transportation needs. To include delivery of home-bound meals door to door.
- Must comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, verbally or in writing.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees or organizations.
BRAD Senior Citizen Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.