The position is Monday-Friday, 7:30 – 4:30, with a 30-minute lunch break year-round.
Starting pay is $12.23 per hour.
- In this position, you will be working directly with families to help them set goals for their families and to guide them in the right direction toward achieving those goals.
- You will be helping families realize their own strengths and how to take pride in their accomplishments. Hopefully, by instilling them with this mindset, you will be setting them on the path for future leadership roles.
- You will be building bonds with families, linking them with resources within the community, and helping them connect with other families within the center with similar interests.
- This position is paid biweekly, with the potential of gaining 4 hours of annual and 4 hours of sick leave biweekly.
- BRAD offers group health, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days of employment. Employer-paid life insurance of $20,000.
- Employer-matched retirement plan. BRAD is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.