This position is full-time Monday-Friday 8:00 – 4:30 with a 30-minute lunch break.
Starting pay $11.23 per hour
This position works directly under the supervision of the Accountant/Program Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to.
- Will perform secretarial and bookkeeping responsibilities for the HUD 202 and 811 Multifamily Housing Assistance Programs.
- Must properly enter the required information for a new vendor making certain if a vendor requires 1099 information.
- Code property invoices/statements with accounting codes per HUD regulations.
- Reconcile invoices/statements for seven HUD properties with charge tickets for payment approval.
- Calculates and prepares for payment all local travel requests.
- Prepares payroll summary information.
- process payment for approved bills for seven HUD properties and file copies of paid statements and invoices appropriately after payment in a timely manner.
- Prints accounting reports as required.
- Have paid bills prepared and available for auditors upon request.
- Prepare deposits and/or deliver deposits to the bank as needed.
- Maintains accurate, current inventory for seven HUD properties which includes all required information.
- Compiles tally sheets with totals for 1099’s for seven HUD properties at December 31.
- Generate expenditure reports as required.
- Assists with fiscal year-end closing as required.
- Prepare and/or revise program forms; and make copies of program forms to ensure an adequate supply is readily available.
- Responsible for compiling information for HUD Special Claims Reports, Reserve for Replacement Request, and property waiver request as necessary.
- Be aware and assist as designated, the implementation of new HUD Regulations, Policies, and Procedures. This duty requires research time before the implementation of new Policies and Procedures.
- Process resident’s Existing Tenant Search through the EIV System.
- Assist with bank reconciliations as necessary.
- Assist in residents move-in, interim, annual re-certifications, and move-out procedures if needed.
- Review General Ledgers and process monthly surplus cash reports as appropriate.
- Communicate/coordinate with service coordinators and other staff as appropriate to make-ready units within 7 days.
- Communicate/coordinate with Service Coordinators and other staff as appropriate to confirm if work has been scheduled and/or completed on all work orders, and proper reporting documentation has been submitted in a timely manner.
- Order property supplies as necessary. Follow-up with suppliers to confirm they have supplies, which aren’t available locally. Pick up supplies as necessary.
- Communicate/coordinate with appropriate staff to correct maintenance issues as they arise in a timely manner. Emergency issues will be given priority attention.
- AA with additional business-related courses and one-year related experience preferred.
This job posting will end at the close of business on Monday, August 17, 2020. You can pick up an application at 1403 Hospital Drive, Pocahontas, AR 72455
BRAD is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.”