20 hours per week Case Manager.
This position works with clients and their families, community partners, and agency staff to build meaningful relationships that address strengths, needs, and goals of CSBG eligible individuals under the direction of the CSBG/LIHEAP Director.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: include but are not limited to the following:
- Determines eligibility of clients and families to participate in poverty alleviating transitioning CSBG activities.
- Works with clients and families to build lasting relationships, assess needs and strengths, and set goals aimed at transitioning clients to self-sufficiency.
- Works collaboratively with the immediate supervisor and other agency staff to assist families and clients.
- Refers families and clients to resources to meet family and individual needs.
- Performs quarterly follow-up processes with caseload for progress in the path to self-sufficiency.
- Reports data to immediate supervisor.
- Builds reports to assess trends in the needs of the community.
- Assists immediate supervisor with daily tasks related to CSBG and LIHEAP activities.
- Assists clients and families with the application process of CSBG and LIHEAP services, including assurance 16 activities if applicable.
- Assists CSBG Coordinators, LIHEAP Coordinators, and agency clients with gathering documents needed for assistance in the processing of applications and data entry of LIHEAP and CSBG information into related databases.
- Maintains files and data for CSBG and LIHEAP clients on an ongoing basis.
- Performs frequent outreach to service area county sites to collect data, assess clients’ needs, and provide case management services to clients and families.
- Assists with Food Bank activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Resolve discrepancies in benefit and payments to energy assistance suppliers.
- This position requires at a minimum a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Starting Pay for Position is $11.23 per hour. Employees would be eligible to gain 2 hours of sick and annual leave per pay period. BRAD pays employees bi-weekly by direct deposit. BRAD offers an employer-matched retirement.
All interested parties may request an application by emailing email@example.com or can pick up a copy at 1403 Hospital Drive, Pocahontas, AR, 72455. Applications will be accepted until the end of business on Friday, July 31, 2020.
BRAD is an equal opportunity employer. BRAD does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.